My week in instax: No.1

I got a new Fuji instax camera, its far too bulk and the view finder is off. It kinda of reminds or a Fisher Price "my first camera". I got it because the film is so cheap in comparison to the now obsolete Polaroid film. I thought about doing a picture a day, but I really cant be bothered. I'd rather just post up a couple of photos from my week. Here they are:

Razor blade on the train floor, why?



On a brighter note, the lovely Jess Berry. The view finder threw me off, so it looks like the building was built on a slope, never mind Ill get used to it.


Droids for sale


I past a friend in Chelsea and he told his friend was exhibiting in the town hall. He also said there was free drink. So I thought I would check it out. The perfect way to described this was "Bohemian". It was full of posh middle aged "art" lovers. It seriously lacked soul.


I finnished my week with a shoot in Angle with Ellie Goulding. It was one of the most enjoyable shoots I have had. It was soo relaxed. Check her out on myspace for some good tunes.

Well, thats my week.

Followers